Corrin + Andrew McIntyre



I always love photographing weddings. There's so much love in the air and the bride and groom spent so much time carefully planning all the details. It was not any different for Corrin and Andrew’s wedding, either!

I met Corrin while she was trying on dress at Alfred Angelo and about a week later I received and email from her about photographing her wedding. I was so excited I counted the days down until I'd meet her and her fiancee Andrew at Robinettes in Grand Rapids. 

You can see their engagement photos here: http://kendralynecephotography.blogspot.com/2014/04/andrew-corrin-engaged.html

Needless to say their wedding was just as amazing. Corrin and Andrew are such a kind and sweet couple, they even had a table full of sweets I believe, it was the perfect representation of them as couple. I remember Jasmine and I not wanting to leave them at the end of the night. 

Thank you both so much for allowing me to be apart of your big day. It was serisouly a huuggee honor. 

A few more people that helped their wedding go off without a hitch was: 
Cake Maker: Christi Waite
Where Dress was Purchased: Alfred Angelo
Florist: Cindy Mein












































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Meet Kendra

Weellccommmee to my blog!! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of SoCal and available to travel worldwide. I also LOOOOVEEEE coffee, seriously! Mayybeee a tad bit tooooo much. I have the most adorable cat named Monica. And I feel as though eating food and lounging in pajamas should be considered a past time. Beauty and the Beast alll time favorite movie hands down! Okay well this is my blog of past and present work and sometimes I post things about me. I hope you enjoy!