Cutest Couple Winner: Alex + Isabella


Last year I hosted a "Cutest Couple Contest' on FB! The winner of the contest won a free couple session with me. Enter Alex + Isabella last years contest winners. They wanted their session to take place in downtown Grand Rapids to showcase their love for the city. I swear they couldn't have picked a better location. This couple was so much fun to work with topically, sessions are about an hour and half long and I then we shot for about three hours. Their personalities compliment each other so much and they both LOVED being in front of the camera showing their admiration for one another. Hopefully I get to work with the two of them again soon. 




























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Meet Kendra

Weellccommmee to my blog!! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of SoCal and available to travel worldwide. I also LOOOOVEEEE coffee, seriously! Mayybeee a tad bit tooooo much. I have the most adorable cat named Monica. And I feel as though eating food and lounging in pajamas should be considered a past time. Beauty and the Beast alll time favorite movie hands down! Okay well this is my blog of past and present work and sometimes I post things about me. I hope you enjoy!