Nikki's Visit Home.

My cousin Nikki whom I haven't seen in yyeeaaarrsss came home for a quick visit this past weekend along with her friend Beth and her new born. It was great spending time with them and meeting her adorable son. Of course, I HAD to take a few photos of them while they were here like true photographer fashion haha. I am not a child photographer by any means however, it was kind of fun running all over the floor with the little ones.  Needless to say even though their visit was short and sweet I still had a blast and I truly miss already. I guess I'll just have to make a trip to Alabama in the near future.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Meet Kendra

Weellccommmee to my blog!! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of SoCal and available to travel worldwide. I also LOOOOVEEEE coffee, seriously! Mayybeee a tad bit tooooo much. I have the most adorable cat named Monica. And I feel as though eating food and lounging in pajamas should be considered a past time. Beauty and the Beast alll time favorite movie hands down! Okay well this is my blog of past and present work and sometimes I post things about me. I hope you enjoy!