Kenneth + Zsanara's Winter Wedding

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Hoskins! 

I thoroughly enjoyed photographing Kenneth and Zsanara's wedding on Febuary 22, 2014 at Christian Reformed Church and Thornapple Pointe. 

I met Kenneth and Zsanara for the first time over coffee at the local Biggby and we hit it off. Their wedding was a celebration of not only their love but overcoming all the hardships life have 
thrown at them along the way. Not to mention it was also the gorgous brides birthday!

Their wedding day was so incredible. Filled with love, joy and complete bliss. Thank you so much for allowing me to be there on this amazing day!! 

This amazing day would not have been possible without the help from: 

Cake Maker: M&M Bakery
Make up Artist: I Got Face

Florist: Ashley Rose








































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Meet Kendra

Weellccommmee to my blog!! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of SoCal and available to travel worldwide. I also LOOOOVEEEE coffee, seriously! Mayybeee a tad bit tooooo much. I have the most adorable cat named Monica. And I feel as though eating food and lounging in pajamas should be considered a past time. Beauty and the Beast alll time favorite movie hands down! Okay well this is my blog of past and present work and sometimes I post things about me. I hope you enjoy!