Andrew + Sarah Lundstrom



I've got another amazing wedding on the blog today! The gorgeous couple consists of Andrew and Sarah, two people that anyone would seriously love to know.

Their wedding day was one for the books. The bride's hair and makeup were impeccably done by Bang Blowdry Bar and Andrew couldn't take his eyes off her. 

At their reception, they had a gorgeous venue in downtown Grand Rapids. The Amway Grand Plaza Hotel was the perfect place for their wedding. It was intimate enough so, they could dance with all of their guest to The Backstreet Boys and still allow some time for me to steal the away from their guest for a couple of moment. 

The bride's dress was seriously gorgeous, too. And I'm not just saying that! She said that this was the dress she always envisioned wearing on her special day. She found it at Alfred Angelo, where I met her and it was the perfect dress to match her Cinderella story. 

I am so glad that I was there to capture their amazing wedding day! I hope you all enjoy all these images as much as I loved taking them. 












































Reception Venue: Amway Grand Plaza Hotel


2 comments:

  1. Unique and great venues are the first choice of everybody. I find most of Las Vegas Weddings venue phenomenal and their elegance is what you can’t see in venues anywhere else in world. I really wish to host my wedding there one day.

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Meet Kendra

Weellccommmee to my blog!! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of SoCal and available to travel worldwide. I also LOOOOVEEEE coffee, seriously! Mayybeee a tad bit tooooo much. I have the most adorable cat named Monica. And I feel as though eating food and lounging in pajamas should be considered a past time. Beauty and the Beast alll time favorite movie hands down! Okay well this is my blog of past and present work and sometimes I post things about me. I hope you enjoy!