Happy Birthday Cheryl!

Today is one of my great friends birthday! This woman and I have been friends almost 6 years and we have seen each other go through it all! I am so proud of the woman and mother she has become, she is such inspiration to me and those around her.

 Cheryl is one of my biggest 'coaches' when it come to my photography. This lady literally shares EVERYTHING I post on my fb page! She boasts my work as if it was her very own, sometimes I think she does better at it than me. Cheryl will bend over backwards for someone she loves! Friends like her are hard to find and I am so blessed to have her in my life.


 This past spring I photographed Cheryl's maternity photographs, I figured today would be the PERFECT day to share them.


 Thank you Cheryl for all that you do for me! You are one amazing friend and one hell of a mother. Happy Birthday!!!



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Meet Kendra

Weellccommmee to my blog!! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of SoCal and available to travel worldwide. I also LOOOOVEEEE coffee, seriously! Mayybeee a tad bit tooooo much. I have the most adorable cat named Monica. And I feel as though eating food and lounging in pajamas should be considered a past time. Beauty and the Beast alll time favorite movie hands down! Okay well this is my blog of past and present work and sometimes I post things about me. I hope you enjoy!