Why I love photographing at sunset/golden hour.

Hey Kendra,

What is your favorite time of day to take pictures and why?

-Barbara


To simply put it Barbara, Sunset
Seeing the sun's rich warmth, thick golden rays, and a perfectly pastel painted sky makes sunset my favorite part of the day. No matter where I am, how I feel at the moment,  I am always so captivated by the mere perfection of the days last bit of light. I swear there is nothing else in the world like it. Which is why this is my favorite time to take photos.

I will and have planned entire photo shoots around sunsets. I love how it gives everyone a natural warm glow and how, it makes a simple moment between a couple even more romantic. I feel as though, I could supply you with an endless list of reasonings as to why I love photographing at sunset. But how about I show you instead..













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Meet Kendra

Weellccommmee to my blog!! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of SoCal and available to travel worldwide. I also LOOOOVEEEE coffee, seriously! Mayybeee a tad bit tooooo much. I have the most adorable cat named Monica. And I feel as though eating food and lounging in pajamas should be considered a past time. Beauty and the Beast alll time favorite movie hands down! Okay well this is my blog of past and present work and sometimes I post things about me. I hope you enjoy!