Alex + Isabella

This post is loooonnggg over due!


Do you remember Alex and Isabella? This adorable couple won a cutest couple session with me a while back. And before I moved, we quickly squeezed in another session of the adorable couple. I honestly couldn't have been happier to work with these two. The two of them came up with the idea of photographing at the Grand Rapids Public Museum as well as the Civic Theater and the results are priceless! Thank you soo much again Alex and Isabella for booking with me I AWLAYS looveee working woth you two!
























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Meet Kendra

Weellccommmee to my blog!! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of SoCal and available to travel worldwide. I also LOOOOVEEEE coffee, seriously! Mayybeee a tad bit tooooo much. I have the most adorable cat named Monica. And I feel as though eating food and lounging in pajamas should be considered a past time. Beauty and the Beast alll time favorite movie hands down! Okay well this is my blog of past and present work and sometimes I post things about me. I hope you enjoy!