Jonny Carroll The Willow EP

Last Friday local Grand Rapids musician Jonny Carroll released his new EP The Willow! The story that is EP tells of pain sorrow and at the end hope. I was fortunate enough to photograph Jonny for this project. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of such an important time in your life Jonny and I look forward to working with you in the future.

You can follow Jonny Carroll on almost any social media site. 
Twitter: @jonnybcarroll 
Facebook: Jonny Carroll
Soundcloud: Jonny Carroll Music 
Website: www.jonnycarrollmusic.com



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Meet Kendra

Weellccommmee to my blog!! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of SoCal and available to travel worldwide. I also LOOOOVEEEE coffee, seriously! Mayybeee a tad bit tooooo much. I have the most adorable cat named Monica. And I feel as though eating food and lounging in pajamas should be considered a past time. Beauty and the Beast alll time favorite movie hands down! Okay well this is my blog of past and present work and sometimes I post things about me. I hope you enjoy!