Holly + Chris Engaged (Fall)

Hey everyone!!

I know I've been seriously slacking on my blog postings and I sincerely apologize. :(

So for this post, I decided that even though its summer, I would take y'all back to last fall when I photographed an amazing couple. Meet Holly + Chris. You two were amazing, the love and compassion you show one another was remarkable. Hurry up wedding day!

The cool fall weather, the colors (ohh the colors) and a beautiful couple in love.
Could I don't think this day could have been any better if we tried!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Meet Kendra

Weellccommmee to my blog!! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of SoCal and available to travel worldwide. I also LOOOOVEEEE coffee, seriously! Mayybeee a tad bit tooooo much. I have the most adorable cat named Monica. And I feel as though eating food and lounging in pajamas should be considered a past time. Beauty and the Beast alll time favorite movie hands down! Okay well this is my blog of past and present work and sometimes I post things about me. I hope you enjoy!