Baby Alyssa

  Earlier at this year I had held a fb contest (kinda at the spur of the moment) and Ms. Bre won, along with another gentleman. When she was ready to plan her session she asked me if she could give it away. I was a little shocked by her request, but she was the winner after all. Bre, then told me that she wanted to give to session away to her goddaughter who would be turning one. I have not worked with many kids so I began to get very nervous at the thought of photographing an almost one year old.

 The day of the session came around and I just feel in love with this little angel. Alyssa has the biggest smile I have seen on a baby and such an infectious laugh. I soon realized, I had no reason to be nervous. Baby Alyssa was in my opinion theeee perfect model and I would looovvee to work with her again.

Alyssa Monaye was premature baby, when she was born she only weighted 3.7 lbs. She was in the hospital for 10 days after. She has came a long way because she is 10 months and full of energy. Alyssa and her mom love to go for walks, and watching Little Einstien movies together. Her favortie food is sweet potatoes and she loves to dance and sing. Alyssa's mom Monica says that "Every morning she wakes up with a smile on her face."

 So I hope you enjoy looking at theses photographs as much I loved taking them.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Meet Kendra

Weellccommmee to my blog!! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of SoCal and available to travel worldwide. I also LOOOOVEEEE coffee, seriously! Mayybeee a tad bit tooooo much. I have the most adorable cat named Monica. And I feel as though eating food and lounging in pajamas should be considered a past time. Beauty and the Beast alll time favorite movie hands down! Okay well this is my blog of past and present work and sometimes I post things about me. I hope you enjoy!